This detox formulation provides a combination of natural compounds that assist in a physician’s detox by:
- slowing digestion and lowering the rate of nutrient absorption, helping to maintain glucose and cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- bolstering the body’s defenses against chemical assault.
- quenching already formed superoxide and hydroxyl radicals.
- binding and forming irreversible complexes with certain toxic chemicals, allowing this to be passed out.
- maintaining healthy hormone levels – essential to any anti-aging strategy, and aid in cell protection.
- modulating estrogen metabolism and induce liver detoxification enzymes to neutralize potentially harmful estrogen metabolites and xenoestrogens which are potentially toxic.
- maintaining cell protection & healthy cells
This formulation contains:
- dietary fiber and psyllium husks to act as a bulking agent, making you feel less full, while at the same time slowing the absorption of nutrients, and has a cleansing effect of the dietary system.
- curcumin, chlorophyllin, wasabi, and broccoli extract to bolster the body’s natural defenses against chemical assault and to promote healthy cell function, as well as protecting the liver against toxins.
- chlorophyllin binds and forms irreversible complexes with certain toxic chemicals, allowing the body to safely eliminate them before they can enter the bloodstream.
- cat’s claw, which cleanses the intestinal tract and enhances the action of white blood cells.
- rosemary, which stimulates circulation and digestion, and helps to detoxify the liver.
- wasabi rhizome, a rich source of long-chain methyl isothiocyanates that have been shown to help maintain healthy liver enzymes.
- extracts of cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, cabbage, which help to maintain healthy hormone levels – essential to any anti-aging strategy.
- I3C (indole-3-carbinol) and DIM (di-indolyl-methane) which favourably modulates estrogen metabolism and induces liver detoxification enzymes to help neutralize potentially harmful estrogen metabolites and xenoestrogens.
- extracts of broccoli, watercress, and rosemary provide glucosinolates, isothiocyanates, carnosic acid, and carnosol — bioactive compounds that have a multitude of favorable effects on estrogen metabolism and cell division. Apigenin, a powerful plant flavonoid, is also added to the formula to boost cell protection.